- This event has passed.
BIKE DAY OUT at Northey Street City Farm
May 17 @ 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
cycOZ to perform for a bicycle-awareness event alongside:
- Brisbane City Council stalls,
- Bike Mechanics,
- Electric Cargo Bike displays
- Pedal Powered Smoothies!
- and Brisbane’s best Organic Market!
recommendations about getting to the event…
As there is limited car parking near the Farm and we are close to public transport, we encourage you to:
- Ride bikes along the bike paths from Albion, Herston & the City, or from Ashgrove & The Gap. To plan your bike route to the Farm: www.cyclingbrisbane.com.au. You can take your bike for free on the trains on weekends More info at https://translink.com.au/travel-with-us/cycling-and-walking
- Catch a 346 or 353 bus to the ‘Northey Street’ stop. Also, many different routes service the Federation St. and RBWH busway stations.
- Catch a train to Bowen Hills station and walk down Campbell Street, or to Windsor station and walk down Victoria Street.